Greetings YNPN Cleveland members and additional supporters!
2020 has been a challenging year. Nonetheless, we have shown resilience as a nonprofit sector. As a nation, as a sector, and personally, we have adapted to new normals, been innovative in our work, and persevered through the challenges. We thank all of you for your support this year and look forward to engaging with you in the near future.
In 2020, YNPN Cleveland has:
- Onboarded three new board members and has increased board productivity.
- Revised our by-laws and explored incorporating as a 501(c)3 as a future endeavor.
- Launched our new YNPN Cleveland website.
- Hosted a virtual professional development series on career transitions with guest speakers. Check out the recorded sessions on our YouTube channel!
- Honored the 2nd annual Young Nonprofit Professional of the Year, Tom Heines, founder of Empower Sports.
In 2021, YNPN Cleveland aims to:
- Solidify new collaborations and partnerships to expand and reach new audiences.
- Increase outreach and engagement efforts among members and organizations.
- Continue board development focusing on leadership succession planning.
Throughout 2020, YNPN Cleveland has remained committed to serving and advocating for young nonprofit professionals in our community, and we will continue to do so in 2021 and beyond. In a year of unpredictable circumstances, our organization has done our best to adapt while maintaining our membership and community partnerships. Thank you again for your support. We wish you all the best and continued success in the new year.